RSS

In deep

Since u have let the others know about us so why don’t I let the other know what in my side.
It fair right ? but I don’t think you will know this… past is past… but I want you to know that you are a kind person and you are not cruel and mean. You have your own way…

Ok fine, I know I did it WRONG !
I KNOW it belong to YOU
IT was YOURS....
I KNOW YOU have RIGHT to UPSET with me.
I knew it…
I didn’t get upset with your action.
But it hurt a bite of my heart.
Why ?
Because you word to me.
Yes it was not directly come to me.
But it was purposely straight to me.
But that you way…
I knew it already and I believe you knew that too…
It’s ok to me since it was past.
I knew I’m WRONG…

But please in future if you want let me know about you please use other word…
May be it fine to you… may be… but it not to me… please use other word…
‘bahasa melambangkan bangsa’ dan setiap yang keluar daripada mulut dan hati merupakan doa…

0 comments:

Post a Comment